Davidson Technical Publications
This page provides a list of trade journal articles, Davidson white papers, Davidson standards, and technical publications by Davidson authors.
Trade Journal Articles
- InTech Magazine, January 2004 - Fabry-Perot industry ready
- Combined Cycle Journal, Third Quarter, 2010 - CDM uses Fiber Optic Transducers
Davidson White Papers
- Fiber Optic Sensing Basics
- Guide to Configuring a Fiber Optic Sensing System
- Fiber Optic Sensing System Advantages
- Fiber Optic Sensing System Definitions
- DavidsonSensorsTM Fiber Optic Cable and Transmission Standard
- DavidsonSensorsTM Fiber Optic Connector and Termination Standard
- DavidsonSensorsTM Resolution and Accuracy
- J.W. Berthold and D.B. Needham, "Practical Application of Industrial Fiber Optic Sensing Systems," Texas A&M Instrumentation Symposium, Texas A&M University, January, 2006.
- J.W. Berthold and R.L. Lopushansky, "Overview of Advanced Fiber Optic Sensor Equipment for Energy Production Applications," SPIE Proceedings, Vol. 5589, Philadelphia, PA, October, 2004.
- J.W. Berthold and R.L. Lopushansky, "Instrinsically-Safe Fiber Optic Sensors Reduce Cost and Improve Process Control," ISA EXPO 2003, Houston, TX October, 2003.
- R.L. Lopushansky and J.W. Berthold, "Comparison of Fiber Optic and Thermocouple Temperature Measurement in a Catalyst Tube Reactor," ISA EXPO 2003, Houston, TX October, 2003.
- J.W. Berthold, L.A. Jeffers, and R.L. Lopushansky, "Fiber Optic Sensors for the Refinery of the Future," SIcon/02, Houston, TX November, 2002.
- R.L. Lopushansky, "All-Optical Shipboard Sensing System," 45th International Instrumentation Symposium, Albuquerque, NM, 1999.